您的位置:黄埔信息网 >社会热点 > 阿黛尔hello mv什么意思 独家解析mv蕴含的内容

阿黛尔hello mv什么意思 独家解析mv蕴含的内容

时间:2016-08-18 13:46:00来源:黄埔信息网

Adele出新歌了,在阔别四年之后,她用一首《Hello》告诉大家她回来了。

四年间她结婚生子,人变漂亮,也更瘦了,不再是记忆中的那个点丰满有点超越年龄成熟的Adele了。

现在的她感觉更强大,在《Hello》MV里,风中吟唱的样子更霸气美丽。MV由帅气年轻的导演泽维尔·多兰(Xavier Dolan)掌镜执导!泛黄的画面充满了怀旧感。

这首歌收录在她即将发行的新专辑《25》中。距离阿黛尔上次发布专辑《21》已经过去四年,新专辑依然按年龄主题的惯例命名为《25》。

Adele说:

My last record was break-up recordand if I had to label this one I would call it a make-up record. I'm making up with myself. Making up for lost time. Making up for everything I ever did and never did.

上一张专辑是一张分手专辑。这张专辑是一张弥补专辑。弥补逝去的时光,弥补做过的和未曾做过的一切。

不同于以往,这次没有对过去的琐事耿耿于怀。过去的都已经过去了。

Hello, it's me

你好,是我

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet

多年后,不知你是否愿意见我

To go over everything

一起回顾过往

They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing

他们说时间会治愈一切,可我的伤还没有愈合

Adele在推特发布的公开信中写道:

I feel like I've spent my whole life so far wishing it away. Always wishing I was older, wishing I could remember and wishing I could forget too.

我觉得我这一生都在希望中度过。总是希望快点长大,希望记住,又希望能遗忘。

Wishing I hadn't ruined so many good things because I was scared or bored. Wishing I wasn't so matter of fact all the time.

希望我没有因为恐惧和厌倦毁掉那么多美好的事。希望我不是总那么在意事实而不动感情。

Hello, can you hear me?

你好,能听到我说话吗

I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be

我在加州,梦里是我们曾经的样子

When we were younger and free

那时我们年少也自由

I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

那美好世界陷落之前的样子,我已记不起

There's such a difference between us

我们如此不同

And a million miles

又相隔万里

Adele:

Turning 25 was a turning point for me, slap bang in the middle of my twenties. Teetering on the edge of being an old adolescent and a fully-fledged adult, I made the decision to go into becoming who I’m going to be forever without a removal van full of my old junk.

25岁于我而言是个转折点,突然就到了20-30岁的这十年的中点。即将要变成一个不再年轻的青年人,即将要成为一个圆滑老练的成年人。我决定带着我的过去遗留下的种种问题,成为现在的我和未来的我。

Hello from the other side

在世界另一端向你问好

I must've called a thousand times

我应该打过无数电话

To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done

为我所做的一切说抱歉

But when I call you never seem to be home

可你似乎从不在家

Hello from the outside

从你家门外向你问好

At least I can say that I've tried

至少我试过

To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart

为曾经伤你的心说抱歉

But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart

不过已经不重要,那些已经不会再伤害到你

Anymore

不会了

Adele:

25 is about getting to know who I've become without realising. And I'm sorry it took so long, but you know, life happened.

25岁是一个节点,从现在起我要开始了解这个不知不觉间形成的自己。抱歉让诸位等这么久,但是你知道,生活就是这样。

Hello, how are you?

你好吗

It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry

我又变成了只顾说自己的那个人,很抱歉

I hope that you're well

我希望你一切都好

Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?

你是否曾经离开过那座安静的小城

It's no secret that the both of us

我们都知道

Are running out of time

我们余下时间不多

过去经历的你,现在经历着的你,都将成为未来的你。自我成长终将变得强大。

希望到那时你可以对着这一切从容的说上一句:Hello, it's me.

关于我们| 广告服务| 诚聘英才| 联系我们| 友情链接| 免责申明| 网站地图
Powered by www.huangpujs.cn 版权所有